Diario de una dieta

Menos kilos, menos cultura light.

10 ene 2007

Fatfightersblog

Listening: The Beatles - Across the universe
This is a special post, designed, created for the webmistress of fatfightersblog.com. Hi!
When I've decided that it was high time that I went to a doctor to see what was the problem with me loosing so much hair, and after she told me that I am suffering from morbid obesity, I inmediatly felt that I needed support somewhere. I mean human support, someone that's been there, that understands, or at leasts from their experience tries to show me that my eating habits had to be changed. Even though, all my family should go on a diet, perhaps not as radical as mine, their mood isn't as sympathetic as I would desire or perhaps, require. So I couldn't find the kind of support I needed in them.
My co-workers have also decided to start a diet with me. However, they don't have to loose as much weight as me. Not nearly close. Perhaps 10kgs the most. I need to loose 60kgs. Perhaps I forgot to mention this before. But it is a lot. I weight like 2 people! So, my co-workers couldn't understand me entirely. However, their support means a lot since I'm with them most of the day, and we are very good friends.
Finally it doomed on me. It was so obvious. How could I've missed it when the answer was blinking in front of my eyes, day in, day out? The internet. Specifically weblogs, the newest way to join people together.
I remembered that once, I had found some diet weblogs. I searched again. The first website that came up was fatfightersblog.com. I enjoyed it very much (and still do of course.) The fact that I had quick access to weblogs of people fighting the same fight, was awesome.
The fatfightersblog.com weblog has what's called a blogroll. This consists of a list of blogs related to a subject theme. In this case: fat fighting. She calles it fitroll. It also shows when the blogs of the roll are updated, by attaching a little mark to the side of the link. It's really convenient, specially for my purpose which is: being constantly inspired and motivated!
I have emailed her to see if she accepts my website to be added as a member of the fitroll. I know that my weblog is written in Spanish. I wouldn't want to change that but we'll see what happens. I hope she accepts me!

Etiquetas: